The Line-up

Here's the classic line-up on a family vacation.

Heidi, Stephen, Sarah, Cristin Henderson (cousin), Summer, Heather, Tamara, Scott, Shauna, Doug, Mom and Dad.

This is obviously a trip where we did some horseback riding, but I don't know where we are, and wether it was attached to a family reunion or just an independent vacation. I do remember being very sore afterwards, and hot in my long jeans.

I think I remember Scott "accidentally" falling behind and then making his horse run up fast to catch up. I also think I remember Cristin's horse doing all sorts of weird things, stopping, running, turning in circles. Anybody else have clearer memories?

Shaleen, were you on your mission then? Or just at college?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

charisse July 23, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Who's in this picture? At first I thought it was just everyone... but there's a girl between Sarah and Summer (is it Cristin?) and then I don't know if that's Tamara between Scott and Heather... and Shaleen's missing.

Sarah July 23, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

I think Shaleen was on her mission. That is our cousin Cristin between summer and I. She spent the summer with us that year.

Shauna and Doug's Gang August 3, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

This was the gathering at the camp not far from Monticello, UT -- actually in Colorado (Delores?) Mom & Dad rented cabins and Doug, Taylor & I slept in the extended van. We hired the horses for a ride -- did this again in 1999? with Jones family.

Post a Comment

About this blog

A family often forgets the good times it had as the children grow up and begin families of their own. This is about two parents and their 9 children for their growing posterity.

What should be posted? Family memories: vacations, road trips, camp-outs, births, birthdays, holidays, weddings, every day things, how 7 girls shared 1 bathroom... Write it down now, before it's forgotten forever.